2) On Saturday he had a date with Daddy to story time with a special guest. (Mommy was able to enjoy what is known as The Absolute Bliss of Child-Free Shopping. It was just shopping for Sunday school materials, but still. Browsing aisles without a small person running circles around the store is my idea of a vacation.)
3) Henry is now the proud owner of a pair of tennis shoes.
Considering I did not own a pair of such shoes until 8th grade, I had mixed emotions about this purchase. A bit of sadness. How can he be a preschooler already? A bit of joy. My sweetie is growing up just like he's supposed to. A tiny bit of shame. How can I subject my child to such ugly footwear? All kidding aside, this was my decision. I told Keith I thought Henry would need some sneakers for playing on the playground and not bringing home (or into school) shoes full of dirt.
He is cooler than cool. Love him!
ReplyDelete