Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of Pre-K

This morning I could not take the obligatory picture of Henry walking into school, because he wanted me to carry him.  But the good news is, there were no tears. I made sure to point out all the other children walking in, which made him smile. When we got to the classroom I did snap a quick pic with Daddy....

.... and then he was off to the trains! We slipped out while he was happy.

I am making a book of school pictures Henry can look at while at home, since visuals are so helpful for him. Here are a few more I snapped on the way out.

These stop signs are painted on every corner, and Henry says, "S-T-O-P... stop!" at every one. So precious.


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear how his day went! Thinking of you today! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, thank you! Looks like a lovely school. Glad they have stop signs and not hydrants!

    ReplyDelete