Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Henry "reads" Brown Bear, Brown Bear

8 comments:

  1. Oh.my. That is the sweeeetest voice I have ever heard! I love hearing him say all those words, precious! I am so stinkin proud! Perrin loved those books too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just made my whole face and heart smile. Priceless. I even loved watching his little fingers separate the pages and how he immediately reached for another book when it was done: takes after his Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, all! This was a big moment of pride for us. We are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was precious Meredith. So proud of him! Thanks for sharing! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has to be one of the cutest videos I have EVER seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you both! We just love it. Now he's starting on memorizing "Sam and Ham" -- Green Eggs and Ham, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious! I love how he says "Yella Duck" - southern boy!

    ReplyDelete