Lately, Henry is interested in what's underneath his skin. We had this discussion this morning.
Mom, what's in my feet?
Bones and muscles.
Mom, what's in my hands?
Bones and muscles.
What about my fingernails?
Um, I'm not sure.
It's just teeny tiny bones.
Oh, ok.
What about my head?
Your brain! That's what makes you think.
Oh, well my head is thinking. I think I need to watch crashing trains.
(Note: he's talking about Youtube videos, not actually going to a track and hoping a train crashes!)
And here are a couple of other recent funnies.
Where is God?
He's in Heaven.
Right. He's in heaven. Does he have a bed?
Mom, my foot is asleep.
Wake up, foot!
But it's snoring.
Looking into my mouth with a flashlight: I have a diagnosis!
What is it?
You have a germ in there.
So precious! I look forward to the day when my little guy asks questions like that and looks at the world like only a small child can.
ReplyDeleteOh, I promise you - you'll be laughing every day! It's truly wonderful.
Delete