Henry and I enjoyed a fun evening at Fearrington Village last night for Pumpkinfest. He told me several times, "I don't like everybody at the pumpkin patch," but he never became upset. We walked along the perimeter and I didn't push him to stand in line for food. After looking at all the jack o' lanterns he really wanted to watch the cows eating in the pasture, so we left the village square. Henry rolled down a little hill at least 20 times and I may or may not have joined him. I'll never tell. I'll just say that one mom (cough, cough) was way cooler than the other moms standing around drinking wine.








And guess whose child will remember his mommy being a kid with him??? Glad you had a fun time!
ReplyDeleteOh, I hope so. We did have fun. Sorry Daddy had to work late, but maybe next year!
ReplyDelete