Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

The last 24 hours of Henryisms

H: Bonjour!
M: Do you know what 'bonjour' means?
H: Yeah. It means it's French.
M: Yes, it's French. It means hello.
H: Hellooo! I'm French!

H: Can you buy me Angry Birds Pirate Pig Attack?
M: We've bought a lot of games lately. I don't think so.
K: It costs money. I don't have any money.
H: Mom, do you have money?
M: No, I don't have money for games right now.
H: You can use my money. Mom, go get my jar.

4:00am
H: MOM!
(Keith walks in.)
H: There are apes and gorillas and spiders downstairs. Get your brush.
K: Ok, I'll go check it out.
H: Ok. Good-night, Daddy.

H: Dad, can I call Grandma?
K: Sure, knock yourself out.
(Gets voicemail.)
H: Hey, Grandma. Can I get Percy and the Great Race? Bye.

1 comment:

  1. He's a funny kid......glad the nightmare didn't last long.

    ReplyDelete