Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Funnies

M: I love you, Henry.
H: I love you too, Boss!
__________________

Daddy, your belly is getting bigger than humongous.
__________________

How did they get Jesus on the cross?
(I explain.)
Oh my! Was Jesus worried?
___________________

K: Who do you like tonight, Henry? Kentucky or Connecticut?
H: Just Perrin.
K: No, I mean who do you think is going to win tonight?
H: Oh. Connecticut.


2 comments:

  1. LOL! Oh my, these are my favorite Henry-isms to date. Bigger than humongous?! Ouch! And Keith, I'm sure it's not true. And Meredith, how did you describe the cross? I don't know how I would put that in kid terms. Thanks for sharing these, Boss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Kelly! I loved them.
      We are reading the book that goes with the Resurrection Eggs, and I paraphrase to make it less complicated, but the book does say the soldiers nailed Jesus to the cross.

      Delete