M: I love my son.
H: I'm not a son. I'm Henry.
After Keith used the leaf-blower to clean the gutters -
H: Thanks for doing that! It is very loud. It sounds like a tugboat.
At the dinner table -
K: Please eat.
H: As you wish, Dad.
M: You're my little ninja.
H: I'm not a ninja. I'm just a boy.
M: But you're a ninja at Mighty Dragons, right?
H: Right.
K: Did you sing with Miss Rebecca at school today?
M: No, that's next week. Today they read A Turkey for Thanksgiving.
K: Henry, are you going to eat some turkey for Thanksgiving?
H: No.
M: What are you going to eat?
H: Uh, a cereal bar.
Keith pointed to an American flag in a book and explained to Henry the flag means we're in America.
H: No. We're in Chapel Hill.
Upon seeing me standing on the cabinet to reach the top bookshelf -
H: Wow, you're so tall. You're like Goliath!
No comments:
Post a Comment