Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

3 celebrations

Last weekend was a big one in Moore. Mom's 58th birthday was Friday, Stephanie's surprise 30th birthday party was Saturday, and Perrin's baptism was Sunday.

Mom had been planning Steph's party to be on November 16 (her birthday is the 21st), but when the church notified Stephanie that Perrin's baptism was November 3, Mom changed the date of the party for us. I was so grateful! Traveling to SC twice in one month, plus Atlanta for Thanksgiving, would have been too much.

Last week Mom felt terrible with bronchitis, pharyngitis, and who knows what else, so we didn't do too much for her birthday. Stephanie cooked dinner for Mom and Dad, which I know they appreciated, but we arrived too late to join them.

Saturday we felt pretty solid that Stephanie didn't know about her party. The weather was gorgeous, so the boys played outside and we strolled over to Nivens Farm for awhile.








That evening we went out for dinner under the guise that we were celebrating Mom's birthday with her sister and family. Mwahahaha! We are so sneaky! Steph and Jon's family and closest friends were there, but I'm just posting pics of the people I know well.











 A little stinker put his finger in the cake.

 Perrin took this one!

Dad asked Henry if he could have a bite. I love that Henry said yes, but his expression is clearly no! And he doesn't even like cake. He only eats the frosting.



On Sunday morning Henry didn't want to go to the nursery, so he watched Perrin being baptized. He wanted to know, "What about Grady?" What a beautiful and special morning for our family. I'm so very proud of Perrin's decision.

This was before church started.

I snagged these behind the scenes pictures from Stephanie and Jonathan.


1 comment:

  1. A wonderful weekend it was, full of lots of happy memories! Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete