Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

The Shelby song

Rocking Henry to sleep...

Henry: "Ship song."

Keith sings his song about the Titanic.

Henry: "Snuffy song."

Keith sings the song Snuffy sings on a Sesame Street video.

Henry: "Shelby song."

Keith, thinking Henry is referring to his cousin: "I don't know Shelby's song. How does it go?"

Henry: "Shelby coming around the mountain..."


5 comments:

  1. Bahaha! I hope Keith's titanic song is my heart will go on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be hysterical. Actually it's this really terrible song from Camp Sea Gull. I'm surprised Keith ever got on a boat after singing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!

    Evan likes me to sing to him every night and one of his favorites is called "the song Nanna sings to you in the bathtub." When I was little, my mom used to sing, "I love you Lord ..." while I took a bath. I actually don't even know what the song is called. So when I introduced the song to Evan it went along with that story - which turned into a very long title! It's so cute I don't think I care to find out the real name and tell him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I laughed when you called me this morning to tell me! Anne did too.

    ReplyDelete