I used to dress up my little brother in ballerine tutus. Finally my mom had to tell me to stop after I combed his hair and asked to put makeup on him because he looked too "pretty."
Ahh, the good 'ol days of being a big sister wishing I had a little sister! Haha
Sorry I'm just now responding, Jess! I've been (mostly) away from the internet for the past few days. But this memory is so cute, and I bet even your brother would think so. :)
Awwww
ReplyDeleteI used to dress up my little brother in ballerine tutus. Finally my mom had to tell me to stop after I combed his hair and asked to put makeup on him because he looked too "pretty."
Ahh, the good 'ol days of being a big sister wishing I had a little sister! Haha
Sorry I'm just now responding, Jess! I've been (mostly) away from the internet for the past few days. But this memory is so cute, and I bet even your brother would think so. :)
ReplyDelete