Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

First time bowler

My boy continues to surprise me!

Today one of Henry's friends from church had a birthday party at the bowling alley. Given that Henry isn't a fan of balls, I thought there was no way he would actually play. But I know how much he loves being around children, so I definitely knew he would have a good time. Well, he loved it so much he wants to go back. I promised Mommy and Daddy would take him again.

I was amazed at how well he took turns, never fussing to go before someone else or complaining. We also had no angry tantrums that involved throwing bowling balls, which definitely could have happened. Trust me.

(Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera. These shots are the best I could get with the iphone.)




4 comments:

  1. I love the smile on his sweet little face in each picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had said nothing about the camera I would have thought these are great pictures. BUT you took them with your phone! I'm so excited to get my iphone in a few weeks!

    It's wonderful when we expect, maybe not the worst, but definitely not the best, and then we receive the best! :) I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you'll love the iphone! It's so convenient, it's ridiculous.

      And you're right. It's so wonderful when God gives us those unexpected gifts!

      Delete