Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

January Birthday Weekend

In January Grandma and Pops always come to Durham to celebrate both Tom and Grandma Mary's birthdays. Scott and Laurie and their spouses usually try to make it as well.

This year, Henry had the added bonus of seeing his cousin Bella. He cannot get enough of her.



AND - because it was an extra special birthday for Pops, we also had Marjorie, Tim, and Michael from New York! I wish I had gotten a picture of Tim and Marjorie, but I do have this cute shot of Keith, Michael, and Henry playing with the old train set that was Michael and Linda's (Grandma's). Michael showed Henry how to make the exploding car work, which was obviously a big hit.


AND - at the birthday dinner, Laurie and Robbie gave Pops the best birthday gift of all, the news of a new grandbaby on the way. We recently heard that IT'S A BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment