Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Bingo Night and the upcoming Dance Party

On January 12, the PTA hosted bingo and pizza night at Henry's school. We had the best time! Henry loves bingo anyway, and seeing his friends outside of school is always exciting for him.

Henry's best girl-friend, Noelle, asked if we would sit with her and her mom. Since I am crazy about Noelle, of course we said yes. (Give me a break. She is super smart, mature, and sweet and she loves Harry Potter.)



Henry is already looking forward to the next event, the Neon and Glow in the Dark Dance Party. There will be glowing things for sale, as well as Chick-fil-a and pizza. There's going to be face painting and a photo booth too. It all sounds fun, but I have to admit, I didn't want him to find out about it. I think American kids grow up much too fast and don't need adults encouraging them to do so. The thing about having a kindergartener, though, is that they can read. Henry saw the posters all over the school, plus he actually paid attention to the morning announcements on the intercom. One night as we were getting in bed he said:

"On February 26, there's gonna be a Glow in the Dark Dance Party. I'm gonna do breakdancing, and everyone needs to stand back. You need to get me some cool neon clothes."

That was that. We're going to the dance.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love everything about his declaration. Have fun breaking it down!

    ReplyDelete