I actually thought I had posted these already, but evidently not. Abel and Eli came over to play one afternoon in August.
This summer Henry took an interest in helping us cook, so Keith taught Henry about making chicken parmigiana.
These two grow closer by the day, it seems.
Melissa watches Henry for me when I leave for work on Thursday afternoons. On this day Henry said he wanted to "scoot to Abel's all by myself."
I don't even know what to say about how much I love this precious picture of my boy at school.
In September we had an after-school treat of lunch at Sutton's with Abel, Eli, and Melissa.
They drank a lot...
In early October Henry had a dentist appointment. The last one was uncharacteristically traumatic, so they scheduled him to be in the private room for babies this time. The idea is to sit across my lap and lay back into the hygienist's lap (which is what he did as a toddler), but he just plopped down like this. She went with it! Look at how this precious lady is on her knees cleaning his teeth. I have no words for how grateful I am for the people who adapt their work to make Henry comfortable.
Just some playtime at church with Jack!
An October visit from Grammy and Perrin included a walk through the botanical gardens, lunch at Buns, and KK for the boys.
Sunday morning, walking to our car after church - "I need to check the map."
"I'm gonna do your work."
A classmate's 5th birthday party
















No comments:
Post a Comment