For Perrin's birthday weekend, Henry and I headed to SC. After just returning from TN, Keith decided to stay home and finish some yard work we had started, so we'd be ready for Henry's party.
We started the weekend by spending time in the pool…
and snuggling with Great-Grandma. She loves to watch the children on the ipad. She's amazed by their intelligence and says, "I feel so stupid!" A woman who ran a business for decades is certainly not stupid, but I understand the feeling, for sure!
Grady and Grandma had a long talk by the water. We don't know what it was about, but it was cute to watch through the window.
Saturday morning brought the fun of Perrin's party. Perrin, his friends, and Grady loved the water slide.
But Henry LOVED the obstacle course.
In the past, Henry has enjoyed riding in the gator. This time he actually took a turn at the wheel!
Perrin's big gift from Stephanie and Jonathan… an electric scooter. He loves to fly!
Happy 7th birthday, sweet Perrin Clyde.







No comments:
Post a Comment