As we prepared for our few days at the beach with my family, Keith and I discussed the fact that we would need to take turns with Henry in the condo. This was based on all our experience thus far, when Henry did one of the following:
1. Told us repeatedly he was dirty and needed to go home.
2. Made a beeline for the house/car.
As you can see, this year he rose to the challenge of remaining on the beach more than 10 minutes without complaining or completely melting down.
![]() |
| Papa and I generally do not find ourselves in front of the camera. I thought Henry might want photo evidence one day that I was indeed there. |
![]() |
| Grady found this book, The Hot Flash Club, in the condo and insisted it go everywhere with him. |
It was a great time for all! And when we left, good friends with children Perrin and Grady's ages took our place. I'm sure they loved that too. Until next time, beach.
















No comments:
Post a Comment