Henry had a wonderful 5th birthday party filled with his favorite things.
Side note: Maybe one day Henry will have a birthday party where the three of us get a family picture! I even had us dressed in coordinating clothes.
An obstacle course in the backyard challenged their ninja skills!
Red water balloons served as "Angry Birds" to hit the bad piggies I drew on the driveway.
Minions were represented by "shrink ray" water guns.
Trains were represented by Thomas, Percy, and James on the pinata!
And, of course, we had sweets.
And family and friends.
How on earth is this the only picture I have of my mother? Her arm! Terrible.
Henry is an incredibly blessed little boy to have so many people who love him!




















He is such a loved little fellow! He is a blessing to know for sure!! His parents are pretty awesome too! Those are some great action shots!! And you caught Grady's turned in crazy eye!
ReplyDelete