Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Party at Maple View Farms

One of Henry's friends from preschool had his 4th birthday party at Maple View Farms this afternoon.  I was excited about taking Henry to see the cows, have a hayride, and eat fresh ice cream. He had a great time, although his first time in a bouncy house will be his last. So far I've been able to keep him out of those things, and our lapse in judgment today backfired with a busted chin.
This is what he did when he came out chin first and busted it on the concrete floor.

On the hayride!


See my chin?
Mmmmm, pizza!

3 comments:

  1. Poor baby! Glad he stayed and have fun afterwards though. I sure am going miss him this week, We had a great time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Henry! I thought he had been to monkey joes here with Perrin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot! I guess that didn't bother me because the place was empty and the huge ones seem to have more cushion around the entrance.

    ReplyDelete