Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cracking me up or melting my heart

I don't want to forget the cute things Henry has said/sung lately.

This morning while watching Finding Nemo: After a shark attack, Nemo's dad discovers he has only one egg left, the one who will become Nemo, and he carefully scoops up the egg with his fins.
Henry whispers, "Come on, little fella. I gotcha. It's ok."

Often, looking for his Daddy: "MooMoo, where's Keef?"

Once, looking for his Daddy: "Where's Dangel?"

Often, looking for his Mommy: "Keef, where's MooMoo?"

Sitting still, with his pointer finger on his chin: "Ummm, I'm thinking."

When he wants to dance: "Katy Perry!"

When the song is over: "More Katy Perry in the car!" (This refers to the video for "Teenage Dream," which starts out with Katy in a convertible. Why has he seen this? I honestly don't remember how it started.)

When he's having trouble falling asleep, and it's making him cranky: "TRYing to sleeeeeep!"

"God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, he's so good to me."

"Life is a highway... I wanna drive it all night long!" (Thank you, Cars.)

No comments:

Post a Comment