In June 2002 I graduated from Furman University, and this weekend Keith and I returned for the first time since our wedding in 2007. I have wanted to go back many times since then, but it never seemed to work out. I am beyond grateful for our fun and laughter this weekend, our enduring friendships, and our blessing of wonderful weather for this homecoming. (Some of these pics, the better ones, were taken by Sam Pinero. Thanks, bud!)
 |
| Marie, Heather, me, Suzanne, Erin, Rebecca (Alpha Delta Pi sisters) |
 |
| From freshman hall strangers to sorority sisters to everlasting friends |
 |
| Chandan, Suzanne, Daniel, Heather, me, Keith, Erin, Sam |
 |
| I hate posed photos of myself, but candid ones like this make me laugh, so it's a keeper. |
 |
| Lots of ADPi sisters dropped by Marie and Jason's tailgate. |
 |
This might be the only time my hair has looked good.
Should I just lean over like this all the time? |
I'm so glad you got to spend some time alone and enjoy your friends.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. Love you. Love your sweet friends. Love your precious hubby. I am DELIGHTED we got to see you :) And thanks for letting me and Beckers crash all your pictures!
ReplyDelete