Happy Birthday! And I believe I'm correct that there is a train (with coal car!) there on the table celebrating your birthday also? Glad we're not the only ones with trains at all our special occasions these days! Hope it was a great day!
Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Meredith! You are such a blessing and joy, and I'm "still delighted" to call you a friend. Best wishes for an upcoming year of peace, love, and a house buyer!
Happy Birthday! And I believe I'm correct that there is a train (with coal car!) there on the table celebrating your birthday also? Glad we're not the only ones with trains at all our special occasions these days! Hope it was a great day!
ReplyDeleteI was blessed the day you were born. Love you, mom
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy Birthday to you, Meredith! You are such a blessing and joy, and I'm "still delighted" to call you a friend. Best wishes for an upcoming year of peace, love, and a house buyer!
ReplyDeleteThank you, my wonderful friend! Lots of love to you, K, and N.
ReplyDelete