An online scrapbook for Keith, Meredith, and Henry.
So fun! I wish I was a kid in your neighborhood! (Yet, it's been kinda nice staying in sweats and avoiding outside human contact for a couple days.) ;)
That last picture! I love it. Looks like you guys are doing well!
Thank you! I love it too. :) We are doing well. Miss you! Keith shows me pics of little S when they're on facebook. Dollbaby!
So fun! I wish I was a kid in your neighborhood! (Yet, it's been kinda nice staying in sweats and avoiding outside human contact for a couple days.) ;)
ReplyDeleteThat last picture! I love it. Looks like you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture! I love it. Looks like you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I love it too. :)
DeleteWe are doing well. Miss you! Keith shows me pics of little S when they're on facebook. Dollbaby!