Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Thoughts for today.

Thoughts for today.

1. I grow less and less sentimental as the years go by, whereas others seem to grow more so. I wonder why.
2. I always thought the locks on the Pont des Arts bridge in Paris were stupid, and now the bridge is falling apart. Ha!
3. I just want my kid to eat more than craisins, goldfish, cereal bars and almonds. Is that so much to ask?
4. I'd love to hibernate until someone successfully potty trains him and, well, see number 3.
5. I have absolutely no idea what I want to be when I grow up.
6. These words from Ann --

"Don't ever confuse these two things: how you make a living and how you make a life."
"No one is really good at their work - if their work is all they are."
"So maybe this is what matters: Get a life - and the only way to really get a life - is by giving away the one you have."

No comments:

Post a Comment