"Mommy, I want to go to Whalemark."
"We will go to Wal-Mart and buy a new train if you go in the potty."
"Mommy, I want to go to Whalemark."
"Mommy, I want to go to Whalemark." (ad nausem)
____________
"Look, Mommy, it's just the black doggy."
"Yes, the gray one must be inside. He said, 'Ooooh, I'm cold! It's too cold to be outside!'"
"Yes. The dog, he needs a jacket, Mommy."
____________
"I'm taking a walk." Picks up tin Thomas lunchbox and walks around the house.
____________
When Uncle Scott stopped in Durham on the way to Atlanta, he asked Henry for a high five. Henry replied, "NO! I want a BIG HUG!"
____________
Waking up from his nap on Wednesday: "Mommy, I want to go to the elevator."
I love that little fellow and his cute sayings.
ReplyDeleteLol about the elevator! I'm curious if your response was something on the lines of, "Oh Sweetie, our house elevator is broken, so we'll have to take the stairs today." :)
ReplyDeleteI asked him what elevator. He replied, "The elevator at church school." :)
ReplyDelete