Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

I'm always laughing.

We think Henry must be learning at one of his schools how to introduce himself. This is his newest "thing" and he loves to tell people his name is Henry. This morning I was doing laundry when Henry crept up behind me and said, "Hi, Mommy! I'm Henry! And this is Daddy, and Dobby is sleeping."

_______

Henry's best friend is most certainly Perrin Dale, and he thinks Perrin says and does the coolest things. Latest Perrin copycat? "Nee-nee-na-boo-boo!"

_______

He's also still infatuated with saying, "Gradydale!" and bursting into laughter.

_______

After walking outside with Daddy this morning: "I want more snow in my mouth!"

_______

Yesterday Keith went into Total Wine and we stayed in the car.
"Mommy, what's Daddy doing?"
"He's going in to buy some wine."
"I want some lines!"

(Please, God, don't let him tell his teacher that Mommy and Daddy do lines.)

_______

"Henry, big boys don't wear diapers. They go on the potty."
"I'm a baby."

_______

"I wanna shake my fanny!"

"I like my little butt."

2 comments:

  1. I love everyone! Keep them coming. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS, I must confess, I am the one that said the "butt" word. When he was shaking his fanny, I told him I liked his little "butt". Bad Grammy, Bad Grammy. :)

    ReplyDelete