One day Henry asks for chips. I provide tortilla chips that happen to be hexagon in shape.
"No, not the octagon! I want square chips!
___________________
Every Tuesday and Thursday, I get one of the following:
"Henry, what did you do at school today?"
"Stop talking."
"Yes, we stop talking and listen during circle time. But what did you do at school today?"
"Stop talking."
"Henry, what did you eat at school today?"
"Don't touch the food."
"That's right, we don't touch the food before the blessing. But what did you eat?"
"Don't touch the food."
__________________
"Henry, would you like something to eat?"
"I wouldn't like something to eat. I'm playing."
___________________
"I want Dobby to play in my snow." Notice God created snow just for him.
___________________
Over Christmas, Henry thought it was hilarious when Stephanie teasingly fussed at Grady. I think he remembers this often, because he'll suddenly cry, "GradyDale!" and erupt into hysterical laughter.
___________________
"Where are we going next?"
___________________
While cuddling with me this morning before school, Henry starts giggling and says, "Perrin is nakey." Who knows what he was thinking about!
No comments:
Post a Comment