He gets in the car after school.
"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to college, and then I'll see someone, and then I'll marry them, and then I'll have a little baby,"
"Um, have you been thinking about that?"
"Yeah, just a little bit."
After seeing a snake in the yard, Henry's blessing at supper:
"Dear God, thank you for this day. Please get rid of the snakes all the rest of the days. Amen."
"Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to college, and then I'll see someone, and then I'll marry them, and then I'll have a little baby,"
"Um, have you been thinking about that?"
"Yeah, just a little bit."
After seeing a snake in the yard, Henry's blessing at supper:
"Dear God, thank you for this day. Please get rid of the snakes all the rest of the days. Amen."
Oh my word. This is just precious. Both of these but especially "then I'll see someone... and have a little baby." God is giving you a glimpse into your future. ;)
ReplyDelete