On Saturday I met Mom in Wilmington to spend some time loving on Tucker and Shannon's little one, Annabelle Joy Polston. Stephanie would have loved to come too, but Jonathan had to work on Saturday, so she was entertaining and chauffeuring her 3 boys.
Carolyn is one of my favorite ladies in the entire world. I'm so glad we had the opportunity to have a nice lunch, just the three of us, and catch up.
After lunch it was time to meet Annabelle! Let me tell you how mad I am that I didn't get my picture made with this beauty. She has the longest fingers and toes, and we can only hope she will like the piano that's waiting for her. (Wink)
When I think of how God brought my parents and the Polstons together and how the friendship has not only enriched their lives but also their children's, I am in awe of God's goodness.



No comments:
Post a Comment