Sometimes life can be hard. Really hard. Sometimes the world is just too much. It's in those times I am crazy grateful for this hilarious little boy. What I've heard this week:
I need a fishing pole for Christmas.
We need a baby at our house. Maybe you can have one tomorrow.
Probably not.
Probably yes!
I love you, Mom.
I love you too, buddy.
Mom, I'm not Buddy. I'm not an elf.
I've never had an Old McDonalds Happy Meal. I need to try that. It's not good food, Mom?
No, it's yucky food.
They have Cuties there. They're oranges.
Seals can put balls on their noses. (Sigh) I wish we could have a pet seal. But we would need ice blocks.
Life can be really hard. Thanks for sharing these funnies- I just read them as I'm about to go to bed and they put a smile on my sleep-deprived face. I can picture H saying these and your reactions. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad we gave you a smile. Sweet dreams, sweet friend!
ReplyDelete