Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

My last long weekend before Henry starts school

On Friday night, we gave Grady his birthday gift from us - Daniel Tiger toys. Can't tell here, which is unusual for Grady, but he's pretty excited!


On Saturday morning we celebrated with family and Grady's two sweet friends from church.




And afterward, we walked next-door to the apple farm at Henry's request.



Walking back home, drinking water. Every time they hold hands, I can't get a picture fast enough!

Throughout the weekend, Henry had quality train time with his cousins as well as Papa.

On Sunday afternoon Stephanie and I held a "class" on essential oils, and we visited with sweet friends. I was so happy to see Cassie and meet her 4th baby, little Andrew.

Sunday evening (yes, the weekend was packed) we enjoyed a cookout with church friends - the YaYas and their families.




I suppose now it's really time to think about school!

No comments:

Post a Comment