Me: "Henry, you know what? You are so smart."
Henry, with a big smile: "No. I'm a stinker."
_____
The scene - Singing Boo Boo Choo Choo when he's supposed to be going to sleep.
Keith: "Shhh, Henry. We don't sing at night."
Henry: "Oh, I'm so sorry, Dad. I have to sing Boo Boo Choo Choo."
______
The scene - Looking at a red wolf at the NC Zoo.
Henry: "Mom, are wolves nocturnal?"
Me: "I don't think so, bud."
Keith (reading sign): "Um, yeah, they are."
______
The scene - Opening eyes after nap.
"Perrin did a cartwheel."
_______
The scene - Another day, opening eyes after nap.
"Can I see Santa?"
______
The scene - Every time I run into something or fall down.
Me: "Owww!"
Henry: "Don't worry, Mom. I'll kiss it!"
______
"Mom, I said abracadabra, but it couldn't work."
______
The backstory - Henry knows we are going to ride Thomas in September.
"Mom, is it August today?"
"No, it's September 1."
"Can I go see Thomas?"
A few minutes later I made this:
No comments:
Post a Comment