Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Recently...

1 - Henry tried out his pizza making skills.

2 - Henry insisted on falling asleep with his firetruck on his back. (It's usually my hand inside a dog puppet.)
3 - We have started packing boxes and also got all our stuff out of storage. We are living in an episode of Sanford and Son.

4 - Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina denied our claims for Henry's therapy again. This time it's because the two diagnosis codes were written by the therapy agency in the wrong order. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You're telling me there's really that much difference between "23, 55" and "55, 23." (These aren't his codes, just examples.) So now we are resubmitting with the codes in the right order. If they come up with a 3rd reason to deny our claim, I am not sure who I am going to hurt, but I promise someone or something will suffer. (This probably means another hole in my closet wall.) Does anyone at BCBSNC have any idea how much valuable time, paper, and money they've wasted on this entire disaster of a process? Do they even care?

5 - Henry went to the zoo with Grammy and Perrin. He tells me he ate red and blue ice cream (really an ICEE) from the ice cream truck and that red and blue make purple. He saw a slew of animals and elephant poop. And monkeys like bananas.

6 - Our new house needs appliances, paint, flooring, and landscaping. I'm not sure why that takes 7 more weeks, but whatever. I'm not complaining. Can't wait to move!

7 - I wore a summer nightie, rather than pajamas, for the first time in several months. When Henry saw me the next morning he cried, "OH NO! You lost your clothes!"

8 - I'm not sure he understands "lost." We've also lost the painters, as well as Daddy whenever he goes to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment