Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Happy Accidents

Earlier in the fall, I purchased what I thought was a set of 25 beautiful Advent mini-prints and a devotional to go with them. Well, I should have paid more attention, because I spent too much money on a set of 25 mini-prints. The devotional was extra. I wondered what in the world I would do with them, because I really didn't want to string them up (as suggested) for an Advent calendar. 

Enter great idea:
















Now Henry's Sunday School teachers have beautiful keepsakes instead of throw-away gift tags!

The ones that had numbers written on them in beautiful script (like "twenty-one" or "five") were cut down for smaller tags.

Then..... The Nester did a little video tutorial on how to draw laurels. My first one isn't perfect, but I'll get better with practice. And "it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful." IDHTBPTBB. Thanks, Nester.


No comments:

Post a Comment