Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015, Minion Style

Several weeks before Halloween, Henry declared he would be "the candy giver-outer." We were impressed by his forethought and so happy he found a comfortable way to participate in the holiday! 

I asked all the parents of his neighborhood buddies if they would bring their children by our house before heading out for the evening, and all of them said yes. Keith and I couldn't be more grateful for their help. Halloween has always been a challenge for Henry, but this plan made him super happy. 

The minion awaits his friends...


His first visitors were Rapunzel (Rue) and a green frog (Meredith).



Last were Marshal from Paw Patrol (Christopher), a blue monster (Eli), and the Hulk (Abel).



Abel and Eli collected candy and fun Halloween treats for Henry for weeks before Halloween, knowing he wouldn't be going trick-or-treating. I don't have words for how big that makes my heart feel.


After dinner we drove to the Bynum Bridge and looked at 100+ jack-o-lanterns. Absolutely stunning! This will definitely be a new family tradition.



No comments:

Post a Comment