The latest in pictures:
Henry had his third trip to the dentist, but this was the first with the full cleaning and flossing. I was extremely pleased and proud of my big boy.
Several months ago Henry saw this really cool lamp at Pottery Barn Kids. Keith and I decided we would like for him to have it for his big boy room in the new house (once it went on sale!). Keith's mom decided she wanted to purchase it for Henry. Last week Henry was very surprised when it came in the mail. He promptly wanted it on the floor so he could play with his trains beside it. Now we just need a shade.
Finally, I had to share this video of Henry singing Give God the Glory, Glory and Jesus Loves Me. He gets a bit tired toward the end (this was probably his 5th time singing it) and muddles the words, but it's still adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment